A modern sports and rehabilitation center for disabled may be established in Uzhgorod
On Tuesday, July 1, at 11.30, in Uzhgorod Press Club, there will be a press conference on the topic "Establishing a modern sports and rehabilitation center for disabled."
In Uzhgorod, there are over 5,000 disabled, of whom only 60 people have opportunity to go in for sports. To solve this problem, the public, in collaboration with local authorities, plan to convert an abandoned boiler room in Uzhgorod into such a center.
The participants of the press conference:
- Victor Shchadey, the Acting Mayor of Uzhgorod;
- Yaroslav Shafar, the Deputy Mayor of Uzhgorod;
- Oleksandr Lyzanets, the head of the Transcarpathian regional center of the Ukrainian Federation of sports for disabled with lesions of the musculoskeletal apparatus;
- Oleg Kostenchuk, the Acting Director of the Department of Municipal Economy of Uzhgorod city hall;
- Andriy Chehil, the head of the Transcarpathian Regional Center of Physical Culture and Sports for Disabled
- Victor Shatrov, member of the Uzhgorod City Council.
22 October 2016 22:44
18 October 2016 22:19