Uzhgorod: experts offer the "Emergency reform package" to come out of the crisis
July 14, in Uzhgorod, there will be the presentation and expert discussion of urgent reforms for the country initiated by the public and expert legislative initiative "Emergency Reform Package."
A series of high-level meetings in the regions of the country aims to achieve a new social consensus: it is an attempt to agree on how society can solve political and economic crisis through reforms that need to be passed by the Parliament, approved the elites across the country and implemented by the Government.
The result of the meetings should be the agreement between the elites - political, business and civil society - on priority reforms, mechanisms to engage the elites in promotion of laws that should solve the problems of the South and East.
During the meeting, experts and guests will talk about:
- "Urgent Reform in Ukraine: what we have achieved and what lies ahead" - with the coordinator of the ERP Vadim MISKY;
- "The reform of public administration and administrative services" - with the manager of the ERP group for administrative reform Mykola VYHOVSKY;
- "Reboot of the judicial system" - with the expert of the ERP group for judicial reform Stepan BERK;
- "Freedom of speech, changes in access to public information and new requirements for transparency in government" - with journalist and social activist Alisa RUBAN;
- "The reform of the forestry sector" - with the manager of the ERP group for forestry sector reform Ostap YEDNAK;
The meeting will be held on July 14, at 12:00 in the Great Hall of the City Council (Poshtova sq., 3)
For more information about the event, call 066-569-2098, Vadim Misky.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46