In Rozivka, a sawmill was burning
Yesterday, at 16.50, an operator of the State Emergencies Service reported that in Rozivka, on Striletska Street, a warehouse was burning.
The fire originated in a metal shed, which houses an office, a woodworking shop, a wood drying box, space for storage of finished products and a room for chips and wood waste, owned by a private entrepreneur, resident of the villagers of Mynai. The fire destroyed the hangar in area of 3000 square meters, woodworking machinery, the office and products. The sawmill is fenced and guarded. There were no victims. The likely cause of the fire is faulty wiring.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13