On Mynaiska street, two men burned alive in a building
Today at 17.40, in Uzhgorod, on Mynaiska street, there was a fire in an unfinished building.
After localization of the fire, in the basement of a house belonging to a 54-year-resident of Uzhgorod, two dead bodies of men, aged 40-45 years were found. Visual inspection of corpses revealed no signs of violent death. The preliminary cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning. Also it was found out that the fire resulted from careless handling of fire during heating.