In Tyachiv district, a car "BMW" was burning

12 February 2014 12:27  18460280 061085
In Tyachiv district, a car "BMW" was burning

The cause of the car fire, according to experts, was a short circuit in the wiring 

Around 20.00 on February 10, in the village of Chumalevo in Tyachiv district, the engine compartment of a car "BMW X5" 2005 model year caught fire. The car is owned by a local resident.

According to experts of the state emergencies service in Transcarpathian region, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the wiring of the car. The amount of damage caused by the fire is being established.

- For now, we do not have any reason to initiate criminal proceedings over this fact, but the investigation will be carried out, Tyachiv District Police Chief, Police Colonel Pavlo Basarab commented on the incident.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments