In Tyachiv district, a car "BMW" was burning
The cause of the car fire, according to experts, was a short circuit in the wiring
Around 20.00 on February 10, in the village of Chumalevo in Tyachiv district, the engine compartment of a car "BMW X5" 2005 model year caught fire. The car is owned by a local resident.
According to experts of the state emergencies service in Transcarpathian region, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the wiring of the car. The amount of damage caused by the fire is being established.
- For now, we do not have any reason to initiate criminal proceedings over this fact, but the investigation will be carried out, Tyachiv District Police Chief, Police Colonel Pavlo Basarab commented on the incident.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13