In Rakhiv district, the fire destroyed a garage and an old "VAZ"

5 February 2014 12:54  1259495 060297
In Rakhiv district, the fire destroyed a garage and an old "VAZ"

According to experts, the fire in the wooden structure was caused by a short circuit.

At one in the morning, on February 5, an operator of the fire station reported to Rakhiv district police department about a fire in a garage in one of the villages in the district.

The investigative team, that arrived at the scene, found out that a wooden garage and utility extension (barn), belonging to a 54-year-old local resident, had caught fire.

The fire destroyed the garage and an old car VAZ-2101, as well as the mentioned utility extension. There were no victims. The cause of fire was a short-circuiting in the power supply wiring. The amount of damage is being established. 


Source - PR Service of the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments