In Rakhiv district, a man was injured due to gas explosion

11 February 2014 11:11  2060202 061006
In Rakhiv district, a man was injured due to gas explosion

Today, at 22.30, a 35-year-old resident of the village of Polyana Kosovo with first and second degree thermal burns of both lower limbs and forearms was delivered to the emergency department of Rakhiv District Hospital. The man was injured in the explosion, which occurred as a result of the accumulation of vapor gas mixture from a gas cylinder. The man is in the trauma unit.

The investigative service, that arrived at the scene, found out that the gas cylinder explosion occurred as a result of careless handling of a gas stove when connecting the cylinder to the stove.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>