Uzhgorod residents will have a chance to "give life" (Announcement)
On December 17, a charity blood donation campaign "Give Life" will be held. The organizers ask everyone to join it, because your blood can save someone's life.
On the event page in the social network VK, they add the list of temporary contraindications to donation:
1. Blood component transfusion - 1 year
2. Surgeries including abortion - 1 year after surgery
3. Tattooing, ear piercing, acupuncture treatment, piercing - 1 year from the date of the procedure
4. Stay in foreign missions lasting more than 2 months - 3 years
5. Stay in malaria endemic countries (Asia, Africa, South and Central America) for more than 3 months - 3 years
6. Contact with patients with hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A - 3 months
- Hepatitis B - 1 year
7. Suffering an infection disease: sore throat, flu, acute respiratory viral infection (after recovery) - 6 months
8. Tooth extraction - 10 days
9. Acute or chronic processes in the acute stage (regardless of localization). Temperature of 37 ° C - 1 month after the acute period.
10. Allergic diseases - 2 months after the acute period.
11. Pregnancy and lactation period - not earlier than one year after delivery and not less than 3 months after the end of lactation period.
12. Menstrual period - at least 5 days after menstruation.
- Hepatitis B, tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough - 10 days
- BCG vaccine, smallpox, measles, polio, administration of tetanus toxoid - 1 month
- Rabies - 1 year
- Reaction test - 2 weeks
14. Taking of medication: - 2 weeks after the course
- Analgesics, salicylates
15. Alcohol consumption - 48 hours.
So, on December 17, at 9.00, at Lev Tolstoy st., 15, we are waiting for you.