In Vynogradiv, a family was poisoned with gas

15 December 2014 12:22  7387045 087976
In Vynogradiv, a family was poisoned with gas

Yesterday morning, an ambulance delivered to the Vynogradiv District Hospital a family - a husband and a wife who had been poisoned with gas.

The family lives in a private home in the village of Zatysivka. At home they used a gas convector for heating.

According to preliminary findings, it was a gas leak through the heater that caused their poisoning. 

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments