In Rakhiv district, a man was poisoned by carbon monoxide

19 December 2014 08:41  4287291 088224
In Rakhiv district, a man was poisoned by carbon monoxide

An ambulance delivered to Rakhiv District Hospital a man from the village of Kosivska Polyana.

The man had been poisoned by carbon monoxide in the boiler room of the local church. This was the cause of his death.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>