"A Ukrainian's drop of blood is a sea for the invader to drown in"! (Announcement)
Various Transcarpathian organizations decided to unite in order to help our military and organize on 25-26 of December, 2014, in the regional donor center, a blood donation for the defenders of the country in the east. The campaign will take place under the slogan: "A Ukrainian's drop of blood is a sea for the invader to drown in."
The primary goal of the campaign is to draw the attention of people to the need to realize the importance of everyone of us in this war, even of those who are not on the front line. We want to help overcome fear, laziness, or just indifference. Therefore, public, voluntary, political organizations, as well as soldiers who returned from the East, united for a common purpose.
The organizers of the campaign call Transcarpathians to join the blood donation for the wounded soldiers. Before donating blood, read the following rules:
Most people can donate blood if they:
- Feel well and are willing to help.
- Do not have contraindications to donation.
- Are 18 to 60 years old.
- Weighing over 50 kg.
- Have a passport of a citizen of Ukraine.
Getting ready for blood donation, you must follow these rules:
- On the eve of the donation, have a dinner without fat, dairy foods and alcohol.
- On the day of donation, it is advisable to have a rest, light breakfast and not to plan intense physical activities, alcohol consumption for that day.
- Smoking 2 hours before and 2 hours after blood donation is dangerous both for you and for the recipient of your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids;
- Refrain from the use of aspirin, dipyrone and drugs containing aspirin and analgesics for 72 hours before the procedure;
- Be sure to have a good sleep, rest.
The campaign will take place on December 25-26, at: Uzhgorod, Tolstoy Street, 15, the regional donor center, starting from 9:00.
For the sake of smiles on their faces: the NGO "Happy Children" announces the search for volunteers for kids with cancer
7 March 2018 22:13
Focus.ua: Ужгородский кандидат в список ЮНЕСКО: как перестать плакать и начать гордиться своей культурой
8 June 2018 20:06