Volunteerism to help Transcarpathian soldiers is spreading in Transcarpathia
Vynogradiv youth also supported the volunteer movement.
NGO "Vynogradiv Patsyorka" continues their creative campaign. Again, every Saturday during August, in the passage (the lane between Myr and Shevchenko streets), they will be holding the fair "Masters of Vynogradiv district." They are presenting handmade souvenirs by craftsmen.
Separately, they hold the campaign in support of Vynogradiv soldiers in the ATO area. The most important aspects of the work were posted on flyers that are distributed by volunteers everywhere in Vynogradiv. This Saturday, August 2, the first August exhibition and fair took place. So, the result of volunteer activities is significant: as of Sunday, August 3, they have raised 691 UAH of donations and 1,230 UAH for souvenirs. All funds will be used for the purchase of essential items for our heroes.
The young coordinator of Vynogradiv movement is 26-year-old Inna Osadcha - a graphic artist by profession, with an ardent and sincere heart in a girl's body. So, here is a short intreview with the activist.
- Why did you decide to join this noble movement?
- Only together we can help, but if all of us contribute - then we can do a lot of good things. We are in touch with the central headquarters in Uzhgorod, because they have established logistics there. Also we work directly with the ATO headquarters in the East.
- What do they order? What is the most necessary?
- Lists are constantly updated. But first of all, it is a military equipment (the accounts are opened in Uzhgorod). Foodstuffs and medicines are also essential. We have even been directly contacted by volunteers from Kyiv and the ATO area who asked to help with medications, because we are close to the border, and it is easier to get medications here.
- Where can people contribute to the movement?
- Volunteers have all contact information and phone numbers. Also, we plans to establish centers in each village of Vynogradiv district.
- Inna, do you know personally any Vynogradiv or Transcarpathian guys that are in the ATO area?
- I know some guys who were on the Maidan during fights. Then they went to the East, but, unfortunately, I am not in touch with them now.
Currently, the movement to support Transcarpathian soldiers in Vynogradiv continues its activity.
Today on Vinogradiv come unflattering message - in Lugansk during firing mortars and installations "City" killed 19-year-old soldier contracted Stanislav I. Kish village of Onok ... Eternal memory.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46