In Vynogradiv district, a girl with burns was taken to the intensive care
Yesterday, an ambulance delivered from Nove Selo village to the intensive care unit of Vynogradiv district hopital a small child diagnosed with thermal burns of the right hand and back (10 percent).
According to the girl's mother, around 20.00, she left her daughter for a few minutes unattended, at that time the girl put her hand into hot water, resulting in burns. The child's condition is satisfactory. There is no threat to her life.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46