Transcarpathian experts will analyze what and how influences the course of the election campaign in Ukraine
On Wednesday, April 30, at 14.00, in Uzhgorod Press Club, there will be a meeting, the main theme of which will be "Pre-election situation in Ukraine and Transcarpathia: political and legal prerequisites for presidential elections - 2014."
The following experts will comment on their vision and analysis of the processes (eg, external threats, political instability, economic and social issues, "social temperature", changes to the constitution, legislative innovations) that affect this year's campaign:
- Anastasia Bachynska, lawyer, media expert;
- Vasyl Lemak, Doctor of Law, Professor, Head of the theory of law, corresponding member of NALS;
- Miroslav Lengyel, Doctor of Political Sciences, Chair of Political Science and Public Administration department of UzhNU, vice-rector;
- Volodymyr Feskov, Coordinator of Public Election Monitoring in Transcarpathian region;
- Fedir Shandor, Ph.D., sociologist, director of the Carpathian Polling Research Center, Vice-Rector.
In Uzhgorod, an officer hit a student on a crosswalk
Yesterday, in Uzhgorod, on Tolstoy street near the cafe "Kazka", on a crosswalk, a black car "Volkswagen Polo", driven the head of Uzhgorod district office of the State Enforcement Service, hit a grade 4 student. An ambulance delivered the boy to Uzhgorod central city hospital.
The boy, diagnosed with cerebral contusion of the right half of the chest, abrasions on the right side of the face, closed head injury, is currently undergoing examinations in pediatric surgery department of Uzhgorod central city hospital. The victim’s life and health are not in danger.