Publicly about postmodernism
On Tuesday, April 29, from 16.00 to 19.00, as part of the project "Public lectures. University - an area of freedom", there will be a public lecture of the director of the Institute of Foreign Languages Mykhailo Roshko, the Media Center of UzhNU reported.
The theme of the lecture is "Postmodernism as modern European system of thought." Time: 16.00-19.00. Location: Narodna sq., 3, room 56 (new administration building of UzhNU). The lecture is open to all comers.
As you know, every Tuesday, from 16.00 to 19.00, university scholars conduct interactive lectures and other classes on social, political, historical, cultural, economic and legal issues.
Based on propositions of speakers, they have formed the first, but not exhaustive, list of topics that might be the subject of discussion, namely the following:
- Ukraine and concepts of central Europe - United Europe and the place of Ukraine;
- The geopolitical division of Europe after the Second World War - the "Prague Spring" of 1968;
- Diplomacy and Ukraine-Russian wars;
- Risks of economic cooperation between Ukraine and Russia;
- The historical roots of Ukrainian elites - which will be delivered by representatives of the Faculty of Social Sciences, International Relations, History, Economics and other faculties.
Слава ! Закарпатській книзі, музиці, кіно, мистецтву, природі, людям, хлібу, овочам і фруктам-- усе на вулиці чому? може забагато - європи!?
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46