In Uzhgorod, they will discuss issues of ecology
As part of the All-Ukrainian campaign "Make Ukraine clean", the ecological Street University will take place in Uzhgorod, the Varosh reported.
The theme of the ecological Street University is "The Ecological Uzhgorod: Problems and Solutions."
- Oleksandr Popovych - journalist, blogger, representative and one of the initiators of the "Mustard Seed" Lane;
- Rostislav Tkachenko - public figure and eco-activist, initiator of the collection and recycling of waste batteries;
- Valentyn Voloshin - environmentalist, social activist, Transcarpathian Regional Coordinator of the MUC campaign;
- Yulia Duchka - eco-activist, Uzhgorod city coordinator of the MUC campaign;
- Andriy Kyrylyuk - activist, has been collecting plastic caps and delivering them for recycling;
- The Head of the "AVE Uzhgorod" Ltd.;
- A representative of the Environmental Inspectorate.
Date - April 12, time - 13.00, venue - terrace of the "Deep" Cafe, Uzhgorod, Nezalezhnist embankment, 2
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46