In Khust district, a man burned alive during a fire
Yesterday, there was a fire in a private home in the village of Drahovo in Khust district. After localization of the fire, officers of Khust state fire and rescue unit number 10 found the homeowner dead in the bedroom on the bed. The preliminary cause of the fire is a short-circuit in the wiring.
Police officers, during the examination of the corpse, found no signs of violent death. Also, it was found out that the latter had lived alone and abused alcohol. The corpse was sent to the morgue of Khust District Hospital to establish the cause of death.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03