In Khust district, a man burned alive during a fire

14 April 2014 13:16  5466167 066998
In Khust district, a man burned alive during a fire

Yesterday, there was a fire in a private home in the village of Drahovo in Khust district. After localization of the fire, officers of Khust state fire and rescue unit number 10 found the homeowner dead in the bedroom on the bed. The preliminary cause of the fire is a short-circuit in the wiring.

Police officers, during the examination of the corpse, found no signs of violent death. Also, it was found out that the latter had lived alone and abused alcohol. The corpse was sent to the morgue of Khust District Hospital to establish the cause of death.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments