Transcarpathians with cars with foreign license plates may be allowed to cross the border once a month
The bill 4341 amending the Customs Code of Ukraine regarding the term of transit traffic for road transport was officially registered in the Parliament. Several MPs are co-authors, including two representatives of Transcarpathia: Ivan Bushko and Valeriy Patskan.
For residents of border settlements this bill, if passed, could greatly facilitate life as it increases the allowed duration of stay on the territory of Ukraine for cars with foreign license plates. Thus, the authors of the bill propose to establish the term of transit traffic for road transport as 30 days to avoid many inconveniences and eliminate the existing collision in the legislation.
Residents of Transcarpathia owning a car with foreign license plates are forced to cross the border every 5-10 days, and this, in turn, gives rise to:
- Customs posts congestion and queues at customs checkpoints;
- Degrades the environment because of the large number of cars in one small area;
- Promotes bribery and corruption in customs agencies, units of traffic police and other police units;
- Creates significant barriers to business development in Ukraine, as citizens of Ukraine who work for foreign companies or are engaged in business activities are forced to cross the border every 5 days;
- Creates inconvenience for many individuals and distracts them from performing their job duties.
The said draft law aims to eliminate discrimination in transit traffic for road transport and to establish reasonable terms of such transportation and duration of stay of vehicles on the territory of Ukraine, the authors believe.
Source - Press office of the deputy of Ukraine Ivan Bushko
14 September 2016 12:29
15 September 2014 12:46
Этот 20-ти летний "хлам" лучше намного чем наш отечественный производитель с завода. Сам на таких корытах катайся. Когда государство будет делать все для людей, тогда и люди будут покупать наше.
О да...зачем платить налоги своему государству? Давайте платить чужому...а заодно и большинство хлама из Европы заберём...Зачем поддерживать отечественного производителя? Зато орать, что экономика в заднице каждый горазд!
Давно пора !