Uzhgorod residents are invited to look at the old weapons
Transcarpathian Museum invites everyone to visit the historical permanent exhibitions.
The museum in Uzhgorod castle offers:
- Exhibition on the history of Uzhgorod and the Uzhgorod castle "Ancient Castle on Uzh"
- Exhibition on the history of intellectual culture in Transcarpathia
- Exhibition of weapons and firearms of the XVI - early XX centuries from the museum's collection
- Exhibition of memorial room of the Carpathian Ukraine President Augustin Voloshin
- Exhibition of Transcarpathian folk musical instruments
- Exhibition of Transcarpathian folk clothing
- Exhibition of old and icons of VIII - early XX centuries.
- International Exhibition of Slovak Ľubovňa museum "Dialogues."
The museum is open daily, except Monday, from 10.00 to 17.00.
22 June 2014 10:08
22 October 2016 22:44
18 October 2016 22:19