Three children were rescued on fire

uzhgorod.in  25 January 2013 09:28  1729137 029722

Yesterday, three children aged seven, one and six years were brought to the admissions department of Volovets district hospital. They had been rescued from a fire by MOE officers. The fire occured in their one-story house due to a wiring short circuit. The children were at home without adult supervision. Now they are hospitalized in the children's department, their lives and health are not endangered.

Tags: fire

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>