Three children were rescued on fire
Yesterday, three children aged seven, one and six years were brought to the admissions department of Volovets district hospital. They had been rescued from a fire by MOE officers. The fire occured in their one-story house due to a wiring short circuit. The children were at home without adult supervision. Now they are hospitalized in the children's department, their lives and health are not endangered.
4 June 2017 17:35
30 October 2012 11:39
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03