In Vynogradiv district a two-year-old child nearly died from boiling water

uzhgorod.in  2 January 2013 11:10  3727605 028181
In Vynogradiv district a two-year-old child nearly died from boiling water

On Sunday, an ambulance delivered to Vynogradiv district hospital a two-year-old boy, resident of the village of Korolevo with a diagnosis of thermal burn of the chest, upper and lower extremities. Playing at home in the kitchen, the child accidentally overturned a bowl of boiling water, which was on an electric stove. The boy is  treated in the intensive care unit, his condition is stable.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>