In Vynogradiv district a man burned because of a cigarette butt  14 January 2013 10:35  3528497 029077

Yesterday a paramedic of Vynogradiv District Hospital reported that he had found a charred corpse of a 51-year-old resident of Vynogradiv. The man was found on a charred bed in the bedroom. Law enforcement officials have found out that the man was living alone, abused alcohol. Probable cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning while smoking in bed. 

Tags: Vynohradiv CDH

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments