In Uzhgorod, a switchgear cabinet was burning. Two high rises were left without electricity

TD of MOE in Transcarpathia   28 January 2013 09:25  6629339 029925

January 27 at 22:05 a swithgear cabinet at Uzhgorod, Stantsiyna st. caught fire.The fire destroyed the cabinet and electric cable. Direct losses are now being established. Probable cause of the fire is a short circuit in the electrical system.Due to the damage of the switchboard, residents of two apartment buildings (96 apartments) were left without electricity and heating.

Tags: fire

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
3024725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments