In Irshava district a man was poisoned with fungicide  14 January 2013 10:23  8528496 029076

Yesterday, a 51-year-old resident of Imstychevo diagnosed with fungicide poisoning (remedy for plants) was delivered to the intensive care unit of Irshava district hospital. The man died in the hospital. It was found out that at night he had taken 1 package of fungicide "alligator." The man lived alone, abused alcohol. The external examination of the corpse has not revealed any signs of violent death. 

Tags: Irshava district

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments