Fire-fighters rescued three children
Yesterday, three children of seven, one and six years were delivered to the admissions department of Volovets district hospital. They had been rescued from a fire by MOE officers. The fire occured in their one-story house due to a wiring short circuit. The children were at home without adult supervision. Now they are hospitalized in the children's department, their lives and health are not endangered.
4 June 2017 17:35
30 October 2012 11:39
Arkadiy Shynshynov. Без претензій на досконалість: розвідка щодо пандемії, побудована на аналізі інтернетпростору
17 March 2020 14:44