More and more Transcarpathian businesses are choosing electronic declaration

6 September 2013 09:24  3145383 046127
More and more Transcarpathian businesses are choosing electronic declaration

During 8 months in 2013, experts of the Chop customs have issued 72,402 electronic customs declarations, accounting for 83.5% of the total number of CDs issued - 86,723. Entities that conduct foreign trade, have already evaluated the usability of the customs declaration by means of modern information technology. The popularity of this service is confirmed with the statistics for 8 months of 2013. While in January 2013, the share of electronic customs declarations was 75.7% of the total number of CDs issued, in August 2013 it increased by 14.8% and accounted for 90.5%.

Global trends dictate new tasks to simplify customs procedures and logistics. The new information systems are intended to facilitate it.

Electronic declaration has significant benefits to economic operators. First, the time of documents filed for customs declaration is precisely recorded, so customs formalities are carried out within a fixed time frame - it allows to reduce the time for execution of a CD. There is no direct contact between an economic operator and a customs officer, which reduces subjective factor during customs clearance. Declaration of goods electronically can be carried out by an enterprise, that owns the goods and vehicles, or by an authorized customs broker. Because the documents are sent electronically, it eliminates the need to use consumables and other office equipment, thereby decreasing financial costs on both sides.

Thus, the innovation allows to optimize time and costs, creates favorable conditions for the development and acceleration of trade, reduces the differences between customs procedures in different countries.

Declaring goods with submission of electronic customs declaration is available to all businesses that are registered with the customs authorities and whose officials have means of digital signature.

Any economic operator can receive digital signature free of charge at the Certification Authority of the Information Department of the Ministry of income and taxes of Ukraine

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments