Mobile operators in Transcarpathia earn 30 million every month  11 September 2013 13:09  8345751 046496
Mobile operators in Transcarpathia earn 30 million every month

Transcarpathians spend more than 30 million on mobile communication every month. Thus, during the first quarter of this year, mobile operators, working in Transcarpathia, have provided services for 90.2 million hryvnias.  It's almost a five percent increase over the same period in the last year.

In general, during the first quarter of 2013 the volume of communication services, provided by the operators of all forms in Transcarpathia, was 164 million hryvnias. Out of the total amount of services, 26.2% or 43 million account for services provided to business entities, the remaining 73.8% or 121 million are revenue from services provided to the population. Total income of operators compared to the same period of the last year has increased by 6.7 percent, and services provided to the population have increased threefold. The increase of the amount of income from providing mailing and communication services to the population is attributed to the growth in revenues for mobile communications.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments