In Vynogradiv and Tyachiv districts, children were poisoned with vodka
Several accidents involving children occurred over the weekend in the region. And in two cases, they were caused by alcohol.
On Sunday evening, Vynogradiv district police station received the information from the district hospital that a child with alcohol poisoning in serious condition had been delivered to the hospital. The investigative team was sent to the scene.
As it turned out, the 3-year-old boy was brought by parents from the village of Drotyntsi in Vynogradiv district. The child, left by parents unattended, found on the table a bottle of vodka and drank about a hundred grams... The doctors are fighting for his life.
With a similar diagnosis: acute alcohol intoxication, a 16-year-old resident of the village of Novoselytsya in Tyachiv district was delivered to the intensive care unit of Tyachiv district hospital on the night from Sunday to Monday. Doctors reported the young patient to Tyachiv police station.
As the police learned from the girl's parents, their daughter had come home drunk from a disco, later she became ill and her parents took her to the district hospital.
Another accident involving children occurred on Sunday in Khust district. An ambulance delivered to the district hospital a one-year boy from the village of Monastyrets in Khust district. Doctors diagnosed the infant with thermal burns of the belly, arm and leg. The boy's mother said that her son had accidentally knocked a jar with boiling water over himself. The young victim was put in the intensive care.
The police warn parents: watch your children to save them from trouble!
Source - PR Service of the Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region
29 May 2017 11:50
31 October 2016 11:14
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13