Do not miss the transition to the simplified system!
In order to switch to the simplified system, you need to properly fill out an application for the simplified taxation system - STI in Uzhgorod.
STI in Uzhgorod inform that in order to select or switch to the simplified taxation system, an entity shall submit an appropriate application to the local agency of the Ministry of Income of Ukraine. It must contain the following required information:
- Full name of the natural person - entrepreneur, registration number of the taxpayer registration card (ID) or passport series and number (for individuals who, because of their religious beliefs in due course refused to accept the registration number of the taxpayer registration card);
- Data from the document confirming the registration of an individual - entrepreneur according to law;
- Tax address of the entity;
- Location of economic activities;
- Types of economic activities selected by an individual - entrepreneur of the first and the second groups;
- Group and rate of the single tax selected by an entity or change of the group and rate of the single tax;
- The number of people who are in labor relations with an individual entrepreneur;
- Date (period) of election or switching to the simplified taxation system.
An entity that is a payer of other taxes and charges in accordance with the provisions of the Tax Code, may decide to switch to the simplified taxation system once per calendar year. The appropriate application must be submitted no later than 15 calendar days before the beginning of the next calendar quarter.
STI in Uzhgorod reminds that entrepreneurs, who wish to apply the simplified taxation system in the IV quarter of 2013, must submit an application by September 15, 2013.
23 August 2017 20:10
2 December 2013 11:03
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13
3 December 2017 09:03