A car at Mukachevo market exploded because of a short circuit

18 September 2013 11:11  3946303 047050
A car at Mukachevo market exploded because of a short circuit

Yesterday at 13.50, Mukachevo rescuers were extinguishing the fire in a car which had exploded at the "HID" market. It was a car "Ford Transit" made in 2004, which is owned by a 62-year-old unemployed resident of Svalyava. The fire destroyed the engine compartment, passenger compartment, windows, wiring, edging, luggage compartment, rear doors. Probable cause of the fire is a short circuit in the wiring. The amount of loss is 85,000 UAH.      

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>