Uzhgorod residents will be taught how to "smoothly" cross the border
October 11, at 15.00, in the conference hall of the "Prosvita" house (Hrendzhi-Donsky St., 3), there will be the training for Uzhgorod youth, "Open Europe".
This is announced on the official page of the event in the network "VKonakte".
"You have been dreaming to make a fantastic trip to Europe? But there are many problems on the way to your dream: sky-high prices of travel agencies for a trip to at least one country, fear of independent travelling, "visa iron curtain" and hundreds of similar troubles? If your inner traveler can not tolerate this injustice, then we invite you to visit a workshop "Independent travelling in Europe: easy, cheap and with a ton of experience" - the organizers invite.
"After attending the workshop you will:
- Know several ways how to easily and cheaply obtain a "visa service" to Europe;
- Know tricks of "smooth" border crossing;
- Know how to ride or fly in Europe for little money or even for free;
- Stay in any European city without spending a single cent;
- Save on food, but not be hungry and visit the coolest museums in Europe for free;
- Use the student discount even not being a student;
- Quickly find friends in every city who will replace guides and managers of entertainment;
- Know other secrets on how to travel in Europe cheaply and receive a fantastic and unforgettable experience" - the invitation states.
The speaker for those wishing to gain valuable information on travelling will be the head of the "Locus" training center (Lviv) Yuriy Shyvala.
The admission to the lecture is free.