On Bogomolets street, two pensioners burned alive

15 October 2013 09:30  6448182 048940
On Bogomolets street, two pensioners burned alive

Yesterday, a house on Bogomolets street in Uzhgorod was burning. At 08.10, an operator of the state emergencies service reported that a house was on fire.

The fire originated in a bedroom due to careless handling of electric heater. After the localization of fire, in the bedroom they found bodies of two pensioners - a man born in 1952 and a woman born in 1930. The cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments