In Uzhgorod, they determined locations to sell flowers for the Day of commemoration of the dead
Uzhgorod City Hall sent the message with the link to the appropriate order determining the outlets to sell flowers for the Day of commemoration of the dead.
"On the occasion of the Day of commemoration of the dead, to arrange outlets to sell flowers, candles and other ritual products.
From October 17 to November 1, the trade with artificial flowers, wreaths, candles and other products will be arranged in the following locations:
- Fedynets st. (behind the covered market);
- I.Vash st. (near the market "Bilochka");
- Borodin st. (opposite the market);
- Zankovetska st. (opposite the market "Novy rynok")
- Pidhradska st. (near the bus station);
- Uralska-Telman st.".