In Tyachiv, a house exploded

8 October 2013 13:27  18747628 048383
In Tyachiv, a house exploded

On Saturday night, in Tyachiv, in the house on 30 rokiv Peremohy street, an explosion occured, leaving one man injured. The 29-year-old man was in the basement, where, due to technical malfunction, an electric boiler burst. Falling down the man hit his head on the floor and received injuries in the form of a ragged wounds of the left joint and facial abrasions. The explosion damaged window panes and doors in the basement. The house is not damaged. The man was discharged from the hospital after receiving health care.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments