In Rakhiv district, a pensioner burned alive

uzhgorod.in  11 October 2013 09:14  3347847 048605
In Rakhiv district, a pensioner burned alive

Yesterday in the town of Velyky Bychkiv in Rakhiv district, there was a fire, resulting in a death of an 80-year-old home owner.

The fire originated in a house on Franko street at 8:30 due to careless smoking in bed. The fire partially damaged the bed and the wall in the bedroom. Visual inspection of the body revealed no signs of violent death. The forensic autopsy revealed that the death was caused by carbon monoxide poisoning

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1824725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28
The number of patients is increasing
The number of patients is increasing
55179683 0181369
25 May 2018 22:08

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments