In Mukachevo district, a man burned alive
At night, a house in the village of Chopivtsi in Mukachevo district was burning. At 04.45, it was reported that the summer kitchen on Vynogradna street in the village was burning. During the fire fighting, rescuers found a charred corpse of the 43-year-old owner.
The fire burned the wooden floor and ceiling over the entire area, doors, bed, household items, damaged the wiring. The cause of the fire and the amount of loss is being determined.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13