In Khust district, a one-year-old child burned himself with boiling water

8 October 2013 13:28  1747627 048382

On the night of Friday to Saturday, an ambulance delivered to the admission department of Khust District Hospital an 11-month-old boy from the village of Vyshkovo diagnosed with 2-3rd degree boiling water thermal burns of both lower limbs. According to 25-year-old mother, the child accidentally overturned a kettle of boiling water. The boy's life is not in danger. He is currently hospitalized in the intensive care unit of Khust district hospital.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments