In Velyki Luchky, two schoolgirls were poisoned by gas
Yesterday, an ambulance delivered to the emergency department of the regional children's hospital in Mukachevo a 17-year-old schoolgirl, an 11th grade student of Velyki Luchky school and her sister, a 10-year-old 5th grade student of the same school diagnosed with poisoning by natural gas. The children are being treated in the infectious disease ward. The schoolgirls were poisoned at home due to a technical malfunction of the gas supply system in the house.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13