In Velyki Luchky, two schoolgirls were poisoned by gas

14 November 2013 10:20  4350818 051580
In Velyki Luchky, two schoolgirls were poisoned by gas

Yesterday, an ambulance delivered to the emergency department of the regional children's hospital in Mukachevo a 17-year-old schoolgirl, an 11th grade student of Velyki Luchky school and her sister, a 10-year-old 5th grade student of the same school diagnosed with poisoning by natural gas. The children are being treated in the infectious disease ward. The schoolgirls were poisoned at home due to a technical malfunction of the gas supply system in the house.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>