In Uzhgorod, a "Skoda" and an "Audi" were burning
According to experts, the cause of fire was the fact that the owner of the "Octavia" did not take into account the power of light bulbs in the headlights, resulting in overheating of wiring and "thermal spontaneous combustion", and then the fire spread to the "Audi", which was standing nearby.
Today at dawn, an operator of the fire unit reported to Uzhgorod police department that at the intersection of Mytna and Pavlova streets inUzhgorod, cars "Skoda Octavia" and "Audi A6" had caught fire.
The investigative team of the city police department was immediately sent at the scene. It was determined that the fire originated as a result of spontaneous combustion of the car "Skoda Octavia", then the flames spread to the car "Audi A6", that was standing nearby. The fire damaged the engine bay of the "Skoda" and the front of the "Audi".
Probable cause of fire is thermal spontaneous combustion. According to the owner of the "Skoda Octavia", on the day before he installed halogen headlight bulbs, but did not take into account the power load of the car wiring...
Damage from the fire are being established, no victims - Diana Dorohiy, Uzhgorod City Police informed.
Photo album "Uzhgorod", which was made by people in love with their city, will be presented tomorrow (ANNOUNCEMENT)
12 October 2017 15:33
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13