In Uzhgorod, a "Skoda" and an "Audi" were burning

7 November 2013 13:13  13050190 050951
In Uzhgorod, a "Skoda" and an "Audi" were burning

According to experts, the cause of fire was the fact that the owner of the "Octavia" did not take into account the power of light bulbs in the headlights, resulting in overheating of wiring and "thermal spontaneous combustion", and then the fire spread to the "Audi", which was standing nearby.

 

Today at dawn, an operator of the fire unit reported to Uzhgorod police department that at the intersection of Mytna and Pavlova streets inUzhgorod, cars "Skoda Octavia" and "Audi A6" had caught fire.

 

The investigative team of the city police department was immediately sent at the scene. It was determined that the fire originated as a result of spontaneous combustion of the car "Skoda Octavia", then the flames spread to the car "Audi A6", that was standing nearby. The fire damaged the engine bay of the "Skoda" and the front of the "Audi".

  

Probable cause of fire is thermal spontaneous combustion. According to the owner of the "Skoda Octavia", on the day before he installed halogen headlight bulbs, but did not take into account the power load of the car wiring...

Damage from the fire are being established, no victims - Diana Dorohiy, Uzhgorod City Police informed.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>