In Beregovo, a man burned alive in a house

15 November 2013 09:21  4550891 051653
In Beregovo, a man burned alive in a house

Yesterday morning, in Beregovo, a house on Boludyansky street was burning. The fire killed the owner - a 43-year-old unemployed resident of the city. Visual examination of the body revealed no signs of violent death. The preliminary cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning. The cause of the fire is careless handling of fire while smoking in bed. The fire was localized.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments