A "protester's kit" can be bought in the Internet
The author of the ad writes: "A ready protester's kit.It includes everything necessary for a person, who is going to defend their interests and views in the cold season for a long time.
The kit includes:
- Thermos (1.5 L)
- Spacious cooler bag
- Sleeping mat
- Sleeping bag
- Portable charger for phone
- Gas torch
- Food and water for three days
- Markers and three sheets of drawing paper
- Wet and dry wipes
- Thermochemical radiators (4 pcs)
- Protester's memo indicating the laws and the articles in case of conflict with law enforcement"
Also, anyone can additionally order a variety of things, such as a helmet or flags and symbols. The author od the ads asks for a kit 400 to 1,000 UAH, as there are different accessories to a kit.
"The protester's kit" is one of many ways ingenious Ukrainians try to make money on protests. For example, a Kyiv hotel offers participants of the "euromaidan" to stay for one night for free. In addition, on Slando they actively recruit people to participate in various meetings, offering 15-20 UAH per hour for such a "job".
25 November 2015 12:57