Three Transcarpathians were poisoned with alcohol: two of them died, the third one is in intensive care
March 22, a doctor of the Vynogradiv district hospital reported to law enforcement officers that he had been called in the village of Oleshnyk where he had stated death of two villagers - born in 1984 and 1968.
As the police found out, three villagers during the day had been drinking alcoholic beverages of dubious quality, leaving two of them dead, and the third one - a 33-year-old resident of the same village - taken to the intensive care ward.
In the house, where the men were drinking, the police found an empty bottle of "Pshenychna" vodka with the remnants of a transparent substance with pungent odor, similar to moonshine. The cause of death is being established.
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13