Rescuers told more about yesterday's death in Kinchesh

Deparment of SSES of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region  28 March 2013 12:27  47032603 033236
Rescuers told more about yesterday's death in Kinchesh

March 27 at 12:45, the rescue service of Transcarpathia was reported that in the village of Kinchesh on Shevchenko street a house was burning. The fire killed an 85-year-old owner of the house.

According to the son of the deceased, he came to visit his father and bring him something to eat. But, coming closer to the house, he realized that something was wrong - smoke was coming out of the house. In one of the rooms the man found his unconscious father and hastened to bring him outside. Unfortunately, the old man no longer needed any help.

Rescue units were not engaged, as the fire was extinguished by the local population.

The fire damaged the floor over the area of 2 sq. m., a gas convector and household items. Estimated direct damage amounts to 4,000 UAH. Probable cause of fire is a violation of fire safety rules during the operation of domestic gas appliances. Eyewitnesses say that the old man would dry clothes over the heater which is absolutely prohibited.

Rescuers told more about yesterday's death in Kinchesh (ФОТО)
Rescuers told more about yesterday's death in Kinchesh (ФОТО1)
Tags: Kinchesh, fire, death

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1824725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28
In Mukachevo, a man died on fire
In Mukachevo, a man died on fire
80173207 0174853
12 March 2018 10:34

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments