In Uzhgorod castle they will tell about mysticism in the life of the Hungarian poet Arpad Filep
We invite Uzhgorod residents and guests to visit the following permanent displays and exhibitions of the Local Lore Museum "Uzhgorod Castle":
- Temporary exhibition "Mystical number 9 in the life and work of Arpad Filep" on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the birth of the Hungarian poet, writer, dramatist, musician;
- Exhibition on the history of Uzhgorod and Uzhgorod Castle "Ancient Castle on Uzh"
- Exhibition on the history of intellectual culture in Transcarpathia;
- Exhibition of weapons and firearms of the XVI - early XX centurie from the museum's collection
- Exhibition of memorial room of the Carpathian Ukraine President Augustin Voloshin
- Exhibition of folk musical instruments of Transcarpathia
- Exhibition of folk clothes of Transcarpathia
- Exhibition of old and icons of VIII - early XX centuries.
The museum is open daily, except Monday, from 10.00 to 17.00.
19 October 2016 15:25