In the center of Rakhiv there was a gas explosion
March 10, at 11:15, in Rakhiv on Myr street during the attempt to light the burner of the household gas cooker, an outbreak of the gas mixture without further burning occured.
Due to the outbreak, a woman born in 1976, and a boy born in 2009 received I degree burns of upper limbs and forearms.
After receiving medical assistance the victims were released home.
Emergency units were not engaged for this event.
28 November 2017 16:10
3 August 2017 22:08
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13