In Kinchesh a man died in fire. Most likely because of a convector

Deparment of SSES of Ukraine in Transcarpathian region  28 March 2013 10:19  6532593 033226
In Kinchesh a man died in fire. Most likely because of a convector

27.03.2013 at 12:45 there was a fire in a residential building at Uzhgorod district, the village of Kinchesh, Shevchenko str.  

At the site of the fire the body of the deceased homeowner was found.

The fire damaged the floor over the area of ​​2 m ², a gas convector and household items. Estimated direct loss amounts to 4,000 UAH.

Probable cause of the fire is a violation of fire safety rules during the operation of domestic gas appliances.

Read also

In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
In Rakhiv a man was killed in fire
1524725 025276
19 November 2012 12:28
Near Vynogradiv, a man died on fire (PHOTOS)
Near Vynogradiv, a man died on fire (PHOTOS)
37163276 0164837
23 October 2017 12:27
In Vynogradiv district, a man died in a fire
In Vynogradiv district, a man died in a fire
26158014 0159538
16 August 2017 09:40

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>