In Beregovo district a man rescued his brother from death

uzhgorod.in  25 March 2013 10:44  5632434 033066
In Beregovo district a man rescued his brother from death

Yesterday morning, an ambulance delivered to Beregovo District Hospital an unconscious 27-year-old resident of the village of Dyida with a diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The man was found on the floor in the bathroom by his brother.

Probable cause of the poisoning is faulty gas heater. No signs of fire were found. 

The victim is in the intensive care unit.

Read also

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>