Yesterday in Transcarpathia two houses were burning
May 8, at 20:05 there was a fire in the house at: Mukachevo, Peremoha st. The fire damaged a refrigerator and wiring. Direct losses and the cause of the fire are being established.
On the same day at 23:55 rescuers were reported about a fire in a house at: Svalyava district, the village of Drachyno. The fire destroyed the roof and street facilities. Direct losses and the cause of the fire are being established.
20 May 2018 21:09
8 May 2018 13:46