Two little sisters were poisoned with moonshine - they are in intensive care

uzhgorod.in  13 May 2013 10:14  8335412 036076
Two little sisters were poisoned with moonshine - they are in intensive care

On Saturday, two girls of seven and five with alcoholic poisoning were delivered to Irshava district hospital.

As the doctors found out, the girls, while the parents were away, had found in the kitchen room of the house a plastic bottle with moonshine and drunk about 100 grams of it.

After examination and provision of first aid, the kids were transferred to intensive care unit of Children's Regional Hospital in Mukachevo.

Post comment

Users posting offensive comments as to other participants of discussion will be banned by moderator without prior warning or explanation. The information related to these users may be provided to law enforcement authorities upon relevant request.Links and advertising messages are prohibited in the comments!

No comments
]]>