In Vynogradiv district a four-year-old boy was poisoned with alcohol
Last night, a doctor of Vynogradiv District Hospital reported that an ambulance had delivered to them a four-year-old boy from the village of Oleshnyk with a diagnosis of "alcohol poisoning". Law enforcement officers found that out around 15.00 the child had taken some homemade wine (parents had left the kid home alone). The boy was hospitalized in the children's department of Vynogradiv District Hospital.
19 October 2012 09:31
18 August 2017 12:05
Дмитро Тужанський: угорській громаді Закарпаття потрібні гарантії їхніх прав та увага української влади як до повноцінних громадян
8 December 2017 21:13